Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time do really helps some....

hi everyone... so long didnt blog again lorh.. ok. this time blog gonna be the shortest one..

at here, i wan to tell u all tat im realli getting better n better now as time do really helps me to heal the 'wound' deep inside my heart. Although sometimes still will think of it, but i still try to assume it as a fake... and yeah, besides tat person, i still have my siblings and friends who also care for me too? and need my care as well?? lolxxx dun laugh me...

in short, i just wan to tell u dat i'll never give up and will continue to look up!! becoz there are still many friends around me which is so damn important for me!! =)

For me, Friends are the most important in my life. Without them, i think i really can't survive...

Labels:

4 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger lianshen shouted...

Friends are us =) hehe
i know time helps !~
i wan burger also ! yaha

November 09, 2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

hehe yea... so u shud be considering to join us for the prom nite... =D

November 09, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

hehe....ya...yeong owe me a burger....i 1 2 go....1 2 wear smart smart de...hehe...but still berunding wit my mum....

November 10, 2006 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

thanks katyeong for promoting my prom!! hehehe.. i really "gan dung" till want to cry.. and all of u who will be going... thanks!!!!
*muacks* *hugs* !!!!
p/s: cant wait 2 see u guys wear smart le.. hehehe

November 11, 2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home