Sunday, November 05, 2006

Time can heals your sad past?

Issit true tat time can heals your sad sad n hurt hurt things happened in your past? Hmm... for me, may be 50 50 la... i dunnoe yet but i hope it is true. Anyway, thanks for those who cares for me when im down or im sad.. i realli touched and feel like so lucky suddenly to have such a nice n care friends of you all. Really realli many thanks to you all... I think i just nid some time to heal my heart... so u guys plz dun worry about me, im fine afterall...

ok.. now i share wif you wat i did in last few days before at midnight...

and yeah! i make some burger for myself and my sister at midnite =)
I make it all myself!! Here is the picture of the burger.. have a look!! :)


yeah! it's burger.... altho it looks like sandwich? lolxx

Here's the layers of my burger
[From Top]
Bread
Chicken 'chip' + Chili sos
Bread
Egg + Pepper + 'jiang qing' in chinese
many many Timun + Salad
Bread
Egg + Pepper + 'jiang qing'
Chiken 'chip' + Chili sos
Bread
[Plate]

What a tall burger? hahazz.. actually i just did only the layers with Yellow colour, but end up to add another few layers again becoz it just left abit so i lazy to do another burger again so i just added it up.. hahazz... i have to open my mouth soooo big to have a huge bite. hahazz

today write till here le... tata~! =)

Labels:

10 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger lianshen shouted...

time helps =)

November 06, 2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

oi i wanna eat that "burger" laaa!! u owe me millions of ice cream. but if u make burger for me...... also can le =P me greedy!! =) so hungry now......!! quick come my house make!

November 06, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 06, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

eeeeeee...nice nice nice~~~~yeong,i order fr u 1..hehe.....time doesn't really helps.....wat can u do is juz 2 leave it 2 fate...it's God's will...serahkan kepada takdir...

November 06, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

lianshen,
Hope tat's true =)

jovynne,
hehezz... i owe u MILLIONS of ice cream... omg.. i gonna die becoz buy ice cream till die... lolzz...

benjamin & jovynne,
come my huz!! i make for u all... ^^

November 07, 2006 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

u say one har!! =) i will go your house when i'm free =P

hrm... time definitely will heal. but.. whether heal completely or not.. depends on the initial situation lo. look at me. i'm fine and runningn now! don't let silly little things like this ruin the fun of ur life..!! *hugs*
xoxo!!

November 07, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

ya......kind of....

November 07, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

yeaps... u tell me when u wan come my huz to try my burger lor.. so tat i can prepare... =)

November 08, 2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

We go NOW!!!! once u read wat i type here alrdy too late!!! muahahhaha

November 08, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

sweat u slim3r!!!! =P

November 09, 2006 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home