Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today's journal

Hmm.. my journal today is abit different from usual one bcoz i followed my friend, Isaac to go to his Church, EBC = Emanuel Baptist Church for Mass service instead of going to my own church, TMC = Trinity Methodist Church. Today i can wake up abit late bcoz the english service starts on 10am.. Hehezzz..

So, today i woke up at 9am and followed Isaac's family to EBC. And yea.. 2day i knew a guy called Willie (probably convert it from his chinese name) bcoz he's following too... The moment i step into the Church, i feel so excited to wait the session starts. But when i reached the church, chinese service has just ended but i saw Isaac's sister, Jovynne was playing piano. So nice!!! omg.. i started to so like piano already...

After a while, chinese session ends. My BB senior, ex-Lcp. Samson Tan came over me and we shaked hand n talked a while. hahazzz.. He still remember me!!.. English session starts.. Everyone stand up to praise and worship to the Lord. Hmm... this is the 1st time i see the praise and worship session can be so long! One an half hour! wah... it's juz abit too long for me i think...... so tired to stand up for so long...

After the service, i went to somewhr coffee shop which is located around 3 miles for our lunch togeter with isaac's family.. And yeaps, enjoyed havin lunch together and chit chat around with my lousy Hakka with Jovynne. Hahazz so funny! After lunch, i went to isaac's huz by Jovynne's taxi.. hahaz.. she drives quite fast one.. and owez din follow law one!! hahaz.. 'Chiong when it's Red!' hahazz. :P

And yes! after i reached his home, piano lesson starts! Jovynne teaches me to play piano and help me choose some nice n suitable songs for my coming 2 weeks singspration during my BB Founders day! oh gosh! i abit scared of it.. it's almost 300~400+ ppl came over leh! from 8 companies!! Million Thanks to Jovynne for helping me.. realli appreciate it =) And of coz i also have to thank my buddy aka my asst. leader, Isaac for teaching me to play piano as well.. Naruto Sadness & Sorrow, it's really a nice song! But quite hard.. i'll try my best to master it!

After tat, i went to play computer games with Isaac. Hahazz actually got no game to play.. And Thanks to Isaac's mum, Aunty Anne for buying us biscuit. But both of us almost finished it in no time!! wah... sorry.. (#.#).

It's almost 6.30pm, i walked home from Isaac huz and i found that my family were all out! Didnt even cook for dinner.. Left 2 hotcup for me at home..! Hahazz it's gud also coz i miss hotcup!! long time didnt eat le!!

Ah.. i think this blog gonna be so bored for u all to read coz dun have any pic on it.. so i just end it here.. Thanks to Isaac's Dad, Isaac's Cute Mum, Isaac's Pretty cum intelligent sister, Jovynne and my 'sat sat bo chio' buddy, Isaac. Thank you very much for today! Till here then.. tata~


Labels:

8 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger lianshen shouted...

lolz...u still remember the macdonald ? hahaha i think the guy is referring to this kind of praise and worship hehe

a bit kintio la..1 1/2 hour lolz
so pro man...

can i ask u why the payung got two one?
one is u..
one is ?? mhahaha

October 08, 2006 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

fun day also for me =) What is "Bo Chio"?

October 08, 2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

lianshen: yea... i still remember the mcdonald! hahazz.. i think now almost every church de praise and worship also like tat eh? and 1 and half hour... yea.. it's just abit too long.. :S and about the payung.. another one have to wait lor.. see who's most suitable lor.. hahazz

isaac: "Bo Chio" in Hokkien or Hakka oso can means NO LAUGH? hahaz

October 09, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger lianshen shouted...

lolz..1 1/2 hour is super long la..
now the most 30 minutes i;ve ever experienced haha

October 09, 2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

haha my church's worship is memang this long one. that sunday not that long lo.. ever 2 hours ah! too long la sometimes.. stomach hungry liaw.. :)

October 09, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

wah.. 2 hours... realli can sing till almost bitten the dust!! hahaz.. :P

October 09, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger lianshen shouted...

bitten the dust ? is that an idiom haha

October 10, 2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

think so gua.. haha

October 11, 2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home