Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Should i blog or not? as a diary?

Hmm.... recently i surfed so much about others' blog and found that many of my friends all are used to blog. I dunnoe weither i shud blog also or not becoz my english is so terrible, horrible and vegetable. English pasar is what i always used u noe... Chinese-English is what i meant lor.. lolzzz..

But after i watched so much blogs from so many ppl. I started to get so excited and wish to start a blog now so tat i can write everything about my day just like a diary so that i can refer back and read about my past one day when im older? But 1 thing came across my mine is.... my Chinese-English would just spoilt my hope to start blogging. People who used to blog all are very good in english one...

But.. think again... this blog is created to let me record my days just like diary ma... so i think for those who can understand my chinese-english, just read lorh... for those who cant understand my chinese-english, sorry lorh.. u have to suffer when trying to understand it if u want to read or just go for another blog to see..

ahh... still struggle want to start blogging onot... tata...

Labels:

8 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger lianshen shouted...

well..u should learn my skill..cincai blog haha..

this is the way I blog..

October 04, 2006 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

yes, i think it's a good idea to start a blog now. and in a few years time, you will look back and say, "hmm.. that was who i was huh?" hehe..

October 04, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

lianshen,
hahaz... cincai blog but not tat nice ma... but i think i can only cincai blog..

cindy mary chia,
yea.. it's really nice.. so may be i'll try to blog lorh? hehezz

October 04, 2006 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

haha~, yea just cincai blog! blog wadever u want! in fact, sumtimes u can even discover more about urself in ur blog ;p

October 04, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

okies =) i'll cincai blog then!!! hehezzz :P

October 05, 2006 3:08 AM  
Blogger lianshen shouted...

yeah..cincai blog..will be the best man

October 05, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

yeah yeah.. support me then.. but dunnoe wanna write apa.. haha

October 05, 2006 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

Just blog lolz. Its like a notebook where you can write anything. The only difference is that its available for everyone to see lolz. As long you can understand what ure writing enuf liaw haha.

October 05, 2006 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home