Friday, June 29, 2007

continue...

hmm.. here i continue some about my form 6 life..

Form 6 really so different from form 4 and form 5. It's totally different. When now im in form 6, i noticed that form 4 n five subjects all are so easy while form 6 is absolutely hard. You completely need a very good thinking skill for Chemistry, Physic and Pure Maths subject. i think same goes to PA and Muet cause if u don't have good common sense and thinking skill, you can't write a good essay. We got Chemistry and Maths Quiz almost once a week.. >"< Pure Maths Quiz

Pure Maths 1st Bab.. this is easy one ah.. still got more complicated one..

hmm.. and i also dunnoe y i go and interview for prefects and now already become probationary prefects for around 2 weeks+... this is what i have to use...

Notebook, pen, probationary prefect tag n duty list. >"<
I just being chosen in probationary prefect as one of the group leader. And was given a task for me to come out with a Prefect Year End Trip/Camp proposal with Rm5000 budget for 50 persons. Given 1 weeks time to complete the task with my 13 group members including me. Luckily i got a very smart assistance which is Josephine Tan and all my group members are so committed and so nice one... I'm one of the lucky one.. =) Today just had a meeting with them and we discussed about almost everything in the meeting. Was very happy that they came out with many ideas. =)

i want to show something cute to you all. These things were placed on my study table. Hehez.. I got the Ferrari model car from one of my customer when i was at the age of 10 like tat. (primary 4). I went to the customer's house to install the kid games for her son because she dunnoe how to install the game for his son to play.. hahazz.. Then tat rich mother of the son gave me this Ferrari car model and Ferrari branded perfume. But i already lost the perfume.. hahazz..

Ferrari!!! See the driver!! It's Winnie the Pooh! I added it in myself one.. hahazz..

A set of Bomberman with Ferarri car. =)

Hmm... how do u think about the car? hehez.. rate it for me. =P



Labels:

4 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger MiKa SH Wee shouted...

lol... nvr knew ur ferarri is from customer de... las time customer chia me KFC zinger burger nia... wahhahaha...

June 30, 2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger MiKa SH Wee shouted...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 30, 2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

cool~~haha...winnie in pooh in d ferrari car...haha...wit bomber man as their guard..haha...anyway,form 6's life gud horh...i might be followin ur footstep if no scholarships awarded..hehe..=P...peace~~

July 08, 2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

haha.. the transformer like the evolution of those bomberman hor.. yellow one = Bumblebee!! hahaz... hmm dun follow my footstep la.. not gud one.. lolx

July 08, 2007 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home