Monday, November 27, 2006

Any SPMers wanna find jobs after exam?

Hmm... Exam is nearly reach to the end... My Brother's wife.. (called wat in english ah?), aiya.. mean my brother la.. coz his shop ma... lolz.. okay okay.. She asked me to ask some of my friends who wants to find job? For your information, The Shop is so called "PC IMAGE" which is located at Wisma Saberkas, Kuching.

Here's PC Image if you don't know what is it..






Job Offers for Cashier, Admin, etc.. If you feel that your holiday after SPM is too free or you want to earn some money for yourself, pls kindly find me or ask me tru here or call me up @ 0168941332. =)

so lazy to write blog nowadays... urghh...
Once again, Good Luck to all SPMers!!! 1 more weeks+ left..

Labels:

16 Cute Aliens Shouted:

Blogger MiKa SH Wee shouted...

u mean ur "cousin's" wife lah

November 27, 2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger lianshen shouted...

u can look for adeline haha =)
she is looking maybe ?

November 27, 2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger PC shouted...

ur bro's wife = ur sis in-law

November 28, 2006 2:29 AM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

wee-ak89,
haha.. yeaps.. my cousin= my gan koko = my bro.. hahazz

lianshen,
u help me?? hehezz

kricia,
oic.. sis in-law.. then my sis's husband called bro in-law lor?? hehezz sorry for my bad english.. :S

November 28, 2006 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

Me le? can i look for a job there? or am i toooooooo young?

November 29, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

hehez.. yeaps.. u're too young leh.. not age problem la.. but u gonna start your school on january ma.. so i dont think can lor...

November 29, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger MiKa SH Wee shouted...

i m definitely coming back to the company... see if i can go back to technical, if not i wanna be sales (i wan go comcable)...

November 30, 2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger lianshen shouted...

i love PC image more..it looks more "satt": compare to comcable hehe =P yeong dont hate me haha
the design is better !

November 30, 2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

wee-ak89, hmm.. try ask william lor...

lianshen, i wont hate u lar... u noe y? becoz even me myself oso think like wat u think... hahazz shhhhh dun let anyone noe.. haha!!

December 01, 2006 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

I like PC image more oso........bought my CPU der recently........a job......

December 01, 2006 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

LET ME JOIN OR I TELL!!!!MUahahahhaha

December 01, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

can i help nx yr???hehe

December 01, 2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

Andrew Ho,
hahazz its gud to see u say tat u like PC image more... hahazz next time support more lor den go PC Image buy computer stuff =P

Isaac,
Wah isaac... u bad one u.. like forcing me do sth =(

benjamin,
hahazz is tat called a help? =P next year den next year baru see lor.. see got chance onot

December 02, 2006 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous shouted...

sorry lo

December 03, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger BEN shouted...

can i work...hehe....

December 04, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger YeonG shouted...

isaac,
nah.. jk on la.. dun take it so serious.. hahazz

benjamin,
this few days hardly see u around leh.. whr hav u been? work? till when u can work? giv me yr timeline?

December 05, 2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home